3rd August, 2012 – The Bug Genie team is proud to announce the immediate availability of The Bug Genie 3.2.2 - a minor update to the first bugfix release for our 3.2 series. (For more information about improvements in version 3.2.1, 3.2.0 and 3.1, see their respective release announcements: 3.2.1 release announcement, 3.2.0 release announcement, 3.1.8 release announcement)
In addition to the changes and improvements in 3.2.1, this minor release contains the follwoing changes:
Changes in The Bug Genie 3.2.2
- Add keyboard navigation to search results (up, down, pageup, pagedown and enter)
- Add "estimated time" and "spent time" to available search result columns
- Added backend event listeners for modules providing additional validation checks for reporting issues
- Fix an access error when trying to set issue access control list
- Fix an error trying to save issue access control list when already set up
- Fix popup menu style inconsistencies
- Fix wiki articles not being editable (see issue #1689)
Before starting an upgrade, you must read through the upgrade instructions in the FAQ, here: TheBugGenie:FAQ.
Get it now!
The Bug Genie 3.2.2 can be downloaded from our download page.
If you want to upgrade your existing installation, please read through the UPGRADE file included in the release for information on how to upgrade your existing installation.
For more installation and upgrade instructions, please refer to the FAQ