23rd August, 2012 – The Bug Genie team is proud to announce the immediate availability of The Bug Genie 3.2.3 - the third bugfix release for our 3.2 series. (For more information about improvements in version 3.2.2, 3.2.1, 3.2.0 and 3.1, see their respective release announcements: 3.2.2 release announcement, 3.2.1 release announcement, 3.2.0 release announcement, 3.1.8 release announcement)
In addition to the changes and improvements in the above changelogs, this minor release contains the following changes:
Changes in The Bug Genie 3.2.3
- To reduce slowdowns and timeouts in permissions configuration, setting a permission is now done via a popup in Configure Permissions
- Custom fields which are URLs are now clickable (auto-detected)
- Fix an error when trying to upgrade without any milestones defined (see issue #1703)
- Fix "jumping" when using keyboard navigation on search results page (see issue #1708)
- Fix edition releases not showing up under their respective editions in the release center and downloads section (see issue #1690)
- Fix "more actions" menu not showing up if you had no workflow action permissions (see issue #1718)
- Fix milestones not automatically closing when the last issue was closed (see issue #1720)
- Fix an error in workflow transition configuration (see issue #1685)
If you're upgrading from version 3.1.8 you must read through the upgrade instructions in the FAQ, here: TheBugGenie:FAQ.
Get it now!
The Bug Genie 3.2.3 can be downloaded from our download page.
If you want to upgrade your existing installation, please read through the UPGRADE file included in the release for information on how to upgrade your existing installation.
For more installation and upgrade instructions, please refer to the FAQ